Tuesday, August 23, 2005

today


i wanted to share this with everyone. thanks sandra.
sandra said...
This is a great idea Kim. Your dad deserves to be honored in such a way. I remember how his smile lit up the room as soon as you walked through the door on one of your visits. Your family was so much fun to hang out with, and now in retrospect especially, I'm so glad I went home with you, because I can understand so much more why his death has been so painful to process. From my observation, he was a gentle and godly man, who would do anything for his kids and wife. You were and are lucky to have had him as a father. It sucks tremendously that he is no longer walking in this world, but I will pray that you and your family will be able to overcome the weight of that, not allowing current depressions and anger to envade the memories or steal your faith. You are in fact the lucky ones. Some have never experienced the gift of a loving father.i love you Kimmi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home